Is the Egyptian e-Learning University a Governmental University or a Private University?
The Egyptian e-Learning University is a Private University in the process of transformation to a governmental one, based on what has been reached during the Meeting of the Board of Trustees in December 2010.
What are the advantages of - e-Learning?
• There is no need to waste time travelling to classroom lectures.
• You can communicate with lecturers and students located around the world.
• You can choose the appropriate schedule that matches your needs.
• There is consistent quality in the delivery of the course which does not vary from instructor to instructor.
• On-line study encourages you to be more inquisitive, innovative and widens your access to new collaborative technologies, keeping you up-to-date with computer technology.
• There is an on-line full evaluation form at the end of each semester for you to give immediate feedback on the program.
Why not the whole study at Egyptian e-Learning University through the internet?
The Egyptian e-Learning University provides Bachelor Degrees recognized by the Supreme Council of Universities. This requires a percentage of attendance from students during the semester.
Is the study through the Continuing Education Centre accredited by any part?
The study through the Continuing Education Centre is accredited by the Egyptian e-Learning University.